- 130,000 barrels of United-owned storage capacity.
- Centrifuge, de-hydrators, and chemical treatment capability to recover products.
- Boilers, mix tanks, and insulated tanks on-site.
- 7,500 square foot warehouse for storage and 12,000 feet of concrete containment.
- 9,000 gallon heated drop pit with mixing stingers (sludge processing).
- Onsite frac tank and mud tank wash service available.
United reclaims crude oil and condensate from high BS&W streams.
United has the capacity to handle up to 1200 bbls per day, 7 days a week.